How Do I Contact Microsoft Office Support?
Where do you contact if you face problems relating to Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Software, and more? Below, we have listed various ways to contact Microsoft customer support.
- You can contact them through calling on toll-free Microsoft support phone number.
- You can email them on their official support email-ID.
- You can do a live chat with them anytime and ask for the solution for your quires.
- They will help you in every possible way, they stay active 24*7.
- They also work on holidays and weekends so that you can have good customer support service.
- Your calls and emails are handled by professional and skilled representatives that are capable of solving your issues related to Microsoft office.
Is There a Phone Number for Microsoft Office Support?
Yes, Microsoft has a toll-free number to help their customers.
You can dial 1800 102 1100 through your phone and Microsoft office customer support representative will answer your call.
Your calls are always picked by Microsoft representative who is well-skilled and has the relevant knowledge to solve your problem.
Using Microsoft Phone Number
- Users from the U.S.A, call 1 (800) 642-7676
- Users from U.K., contact (800) 026 3030
- Customers from Canada, contact (877) 568-2495
What Are The Benefits Of Using Microsoft Office 365?
There are a lot of benefits of using Microsoft office 365 versions in your PCs, smartphones, and tablets. With office 356 other than this you will also get other apps for your computer, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. You can use it or any of its apps, anywhere while traveling, at home, shopping, in train or airplane and so on in your phones.
Benefits of Office 365:
- It is always up to date
- It is easily accessible through all of your devices
- It is your great in the cloud, you can access your work from anywhere and can also share with other people.
- Office 365 customer support service stays active all day to solve the problem that you are facing.
Is There A Free Version Available For Microsoft Office For Windows 10?
Microsoft office is making a new office app that will be available for Windows 10 users this year. This new app version is capable of replacing the “My Office” app that is currently being used by many users. It is a free app that will be preinstalled with Windows 10 and you won’t need Microsoft Office 365 subscription.
The new and free version of Microsoft Office has more features, also includes tutorial videos, tips, and tricks for the users.
This app will focus on the free online versions if you don’t have the subscription to office 365. If you have any confusion about installing, you can contact Microsoft office customer support.
How to Install/Upgrade Microsoft Office 2016 For Free?
If you have a subscription to Microsoft office 365 you can easily install or upgrade office version 2016 for free. You need to follow below simple steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft office account from my account page.
- Now click on the Install tab and then Install again on the next screen as well. This will without delay allow you to download the setup EXE file to your computer.
- In the next step, you have click on the setup file to run it and the installer will upgrade your current version to the new 2016 Microsoft office version.
- To set up the new 16.x version it will hardly take five minutes.