How do I contact Hotmail support?
You can contact Hotmail customer support through their toll-free phone number - 1 (800) 642-7676.
- They are available 24*7
- No long waiting for your call pick
- Toll-free number
- Skilled executives pick up your call
- No virtual call handling
How do I contact through Hotmail support phone number?
You can call Hotmail customer support executive anytime, as they stay active 27 hours and 7 days.
- Hotmail Toll-free phone number - 1 (800) 642-7676.
- No call back is available
- Can call anytime
- Customers support executive will pick-up the phone
- No fake person, only skilled professionals.
Contact through Hotmail Phone Number
- Users from the U.S.A, call 1 (800) 642-7676
- Users from U.K., contact (800) 026 3030
- Customers from Canada, contact (877) 568-2495
How can I recover my Hotmail Account?
If you have forgotten your password and unable to login to your Hotmail account, here is a guide to help you in solving the problem. Follow all the steps below to fix the problems,
- First of all, you need to go to the Hotmail account recovery page.
- Enter your phone number or Email address and click next
- You will get a verification code either on phone number or Email address, enter that and click next.
- Now, you can make your new password, enter it twice and click on Change Password.
Is there any option to unlock blocked Hotmail account?
Sometimes because of some reasons, you find that your Hotmail account is blocked. If you are in the situation right now, you can easily get out of it with few clicks.
- To unlock your account click- Continue
- Next, you can ask Hotmail to send the verification code to either your recovery email or SMS to your phone number.
- After you receive the verification code, enter it and click next.
- If you have been blocked before as well, you will likely get a message.
- Then, in the next step, you will be asked to set a new strong password.
- In the final step you will be asked by Hotmail to check your recovery email and phone number, do check them carefully and click on Continue.
How to get access to an old Hotmail account?
You can easily get access to your old Hotmail account again. If you wish to access your old Hotmail account, so first of all, you will be needed to go to the Login page.
Enter your account details that it will ask you for and log in to your account.
How can I access my Hotmail account without a password?
If you have a Hotmail app on your phone and you haven’t logged into it, or if you have forgotten your password, don’t worry you can still get the access back.
- Open the Hotmail app
- Enter your email address
- Next Hotmail will ask you to enter a password, but click on ‘Forgot my password’. It is just at the bottom.
- Select ‘I forgot my password’ option. It is the top option on the page and clicks next.
- Tap on ‘Enter the character you see’ text box then type the correct characters that you see in the box above.
- Choose an account recovery option. Tap either on email or text on this page. If you haven’t registered a backup phone number, you will see the email option. Or if you haven’t registered a backup email or both, then select ‘I don’t have any of these’ options.
- Tap Next, enter a backup email and follow the on-screen instructions. It will help you to get your account back.
- Tap on ‘Send Code’. It is in the lower-right corner of the screen, by doing so you will get the verification code to your email address or phone number.
- After getting the recovery code, enter it and click on Next.
- Now you can make your new password and recover your account.
- You will be re-directed to the Sign-in page there you have to sign in with your email address and new password.